Book a session now:
Save with these offers:
Give your body the nourishment it needs through a balanced and healthy diet...
Our dedicated Nutrition services provide expert advice and education to help you form healthy eating habits for the long-term.
Our Nutrition department is led by Co-Founder and Head Naturopath Tiina Hogg, who has extensive knowledge and experience in digestive, hormonal, metabolic and mental health, along with a host of other topics related to diet and nutrition.
Our Nutritionist services begin with the Saltuary team determining your nutritional needs as well as any underlying issues that might necessitate dietary improvements.
We strive to get a clear picture of what you’d like to achieve for yourself, health-wise. We treat the whole being, never just individual symptoms, though we do regard symptoms with interest as they provide clues to the root causes of your concerns.
“As dynamic beings in ever-changing food environments, our bodies are good at adapting to changes in nutrition and are receptive to positive adjustments.”
You may need to pay more attention to your nutrition for the following reasons:
- Food allergies and intolerance: Before eliminating entire food groups from your diet, our Nutritionist will help you identify and manage food allergies and intolerances while at the same time ensuring the full range of required nutrients.
- Irritable bowel and digestive issues: Keep your digestion happy and bowel function healthy with proper nutrition and sufficient hydration.
- Weight management: Reach your weight goals with a healthy and balanced diet without feeling deprived or overwhelmed.
- Heartburn or acid reflux: Minimise the incident of heartburn by addressing your diet and knowing which foods or drinks to avoid.
- Chronic illness: If you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes, heart disease, mental health conditions or other life-changing conditions, we can create a bespoke nutrition plan that supports your healing and treatment.
If you are struggling with any of these conditions, it’s worth consulting with our Nutritionist. Sydney clients are always welcome at the centre, where we will piece together your personal history to better identify and address any health concerns that you have. For us, it all begins with empathy and a genuine interest in your story. We listen. We learn.
Once we’re confident that we can help, we use a holistic approach combining nutritional foundations and things like herbal medicine. We offer treatment that is especially formulated for you and your nutritional needs.
We are passionate about addressing all conditions through nourishment and healthy eating. No two nutrition plans are ever the same – not even for the same person who might come to us at different points of their health journey.
By approaching the team at Saltuary, you’ve already made the decision to make positive changes in your eating and food habits. We’ve seen many success stories at the centre, which are made possible by personal resolve along with guided treatment and our expert follow-up care.
At Saltuary, our Naturopaths and Nutritionists work together for your health. As part of your health journey with us, you will gain from the wealth of our collective knowledge, encompassing many decades as a whole.
Our Nutritionists at Saltuary undergo continuous learning. As registered professionals, we are university-trained and committed to continuous learning.
Our qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy, University of New England (UNE), and Endeavour College.
- Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional Medicine, Endeavour College
- Advanced Diplomas in Nutrition, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, and Western Herbal Medicine, Australian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT)
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP), Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Numerous international congresses, forums, and seminars on topics covering Natural Medicine, Digestive Disorders, Adrenal Fatigue, Chronic Pain, Fatigue, Inflammation, Cardiovascular Conditions, Cholesterol, Blood Sugar Imbalances, Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, and many more.
Our team coordinates with our in-house Acupuncturists, Chiropractor, and Remedial Therapists so that we can provide holistic and continuous treatment as your health concerns change.
We especially love working on the following areas:
- Digestive concerns
- Detoxification and skin health
- Chronic fatigue and energy
- Immune concerns
- Cardiovascular health
- Hormonal and fertility concerns
- Fat loss and healthy weight management
What to expect at Saltuary
In preparation for your initial consultation, we’d like for you to complete forms to initiate the process of identifying your most pressing health concerns. Submit this prior to your consultation so we get to know you and your story.
If you have any recent blood tests, x-rays, or health examinations, kindly bring along relevant documentation. Set aside an hour for your initial consultation as we go through your history from start to finish to learn about your health goals. This will help us retrace your steps and potentially uncover the root cause of your health concerns.
Here at Saltuary, we strongly believe that food and lifestyle are the ultimate medicine. With this foundation in nutrition and healing, we provide further guidance on herbal medicines and nutritional supplements that promote health and wellness.
Together, we discover a new way of being to instill positive life-long habits around eating, food preparation, supplementation and nutrition.
We recommend follow up consultations every 2 to 4 weeks past the initial consultation depending on your health concerns. This is our way of checking in with clients and monitoring progress.
“Your body communicates to us through symptoms. We view these as messages that something isn’t quite right. Our Nutritionists at Saltuary are here to guide, support and inspire you just as much as you educate and inspire us – truly!
Nothing makes us happier than seeing our clients achieving their health goals and going on to live full, happy, and meaningful lives. And when you run into some roadblocks in your wellness journey, we will be here to welcome you back and take a fresh approach to your health concerns once more…”
Tiina beautifully combines her naturopathic knowledge with her kind heart to create an open & safe journey to wellness. Meghan Gillet
The naturopath Tiina was fantastic!! So informative and tailored a treatment exactly to my needs. I’m already feeling better after taking the remedies she recommended. I look forward to returning soon to try out other treatments. Charlie Monti
Tiina is wonderful to work with! She really listens and treats the body as a whole. I’ve been seeing her for a few years now and there are always pieces of the puzzle to add into my wellness journey. She is empathetic and devotes her all to helping all those who meet her. Stephanie Ruggiero
Private health rebates apply. Supplements not included. * please note, that cancellations within a 24 hour period of your booking attract a charge.
Follow Up Consultation
Can only be purchased after initial consultation. Private health rebates apply. * please note, that cancellations within a 24 hour period of your booking attract a charge.