[title size=”2″]Opening up opportunities for increased learning and functioning[/title]
Research and evidence continues to mount as to the benefits of a holistic and natural approach to healthcare, especially in the corporate sector. The simple act of practicing mindfulness has been proven to alter brain structure and improve our abiity to focus, promote creative thinking, enhance learning and memory processes and foster emotional coping skills.
Read more recent research and news about how holistic health can benefit your team.
- Australian’s are spending more on mental health services and employers need to take notice
- Mindfulness takes over the corporate world
- Staff health a valuable exercise
- The design of work needs to change to prevent mental illness
- Heads Up: What the Chambers of Commerce are saying about Mental Health and the Work place
- The importance of managing mental health in the workplace
- MEDIA RELEASE Live broadcast on mental health in small businesses 6 October 2015
- Case Study Heads Up – Supporting Business to Provide a Mentally Healthy Workplace
- Australian Government Working together: promoting mental health and wellbeing at work
- Work related mental disorders in Australia, April 2006